The Perfect Cookie Recipe
Soft in the middle but a little crunch to the outside? I have you covered for the best cookie recipe.
Another day in the house in self-isolation and you are wondering what to do?
Well, how about these cookies…. I made them gluten and dairy-free and they where delicious.
200g gluten-free plain white flour
100-150g soft brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Xantham gum (only for gluten-free)
Pinch of salt
50ml coconut oil (or other oil)
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
Green and Blacks cooking chocolate 2/4 a bar
Line baking tray with parchment and pre-heat the oven to 180C.
2. Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, xantham gum, and salt into a bowl and stir well to combine.
3. Pour in the oil, vanilla, and egg and mix well.
4. Using your hands, gather everything together into a dough.
5. Add the chocolate chips and work them into the dough with your fingers.
6. Spoon out the dough into cookie-sized pieces.
7. Bake for 18 mins until lightly brown and soft in the middle.
8. Leave to cool, and then transfer onto a cooling rack.
And now ENJOY! Remember to wash your hands before and after preparing the cookies!