Gluten Free Pasta Recipe
250g GF Plain Flour
4 Medium Eggs or 3 Large Eggs
Xanthan Gum - 2 teaspoons
1. Combine the GF Plain flour and Xanthan Gum.
2. Make a well in the centre and crack the eggs in.
3. Mix just the egg together in the well until the yolk and whites are fully combined.
4. Then mix it all together. Keep kneading until it is all mixed. If it seems a little dry then add a little water or if a little wet add a little more flour.
5. Scatter a surface with flour. Roll out the dough into a log. Cut the log into about 2inch pieces. This is just to make it more manageable to roll out.
6. If you have a pasta machine this is where you would flatten the dough piece and put it through the machine. If you don't flattern the piece out with your hands then roll it out on a well floured surface. Keep turning it to make sure it doesn't get stuck. Repeat this will all the pieces you have cut.
7. Hang on back of a chair for the sheets to dry out. If you are using it for a lasagne sheet let it dry a little and then place on your lasagne. If you are using it for pasta then take it before it gets to dry and cut into whatever shape pasta you like!
8. Enjoy. Goes well with a garlic tomato sauce or make a fresh wild garlic pesto (if you want these recipes let me know by replying to my email :) ) . delicious!