Getting you through lockdown...
- 3/4 cup pitted medjool dates (179g)
- 1 cup blanched almound flour (115g)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (71g)
- 1/4 cut Maple syrup (78g)
Dark chocolate - 1 bar (we go with Green & Blacks cooking choc)
1. Prepare 9x5 inch pan / tray, oil with coconut oil.
2. Nougat - Pulse the dates & almond flour, salt and vanilla, until uniform.
3. our in a tray and press firmly down.
4. Caramel - stir peanut butter and maple syrup together. Layer this on top of the base and sprinkle with peanuts.
5. Pop in freezer while you melt the chocolate on a low heat. Once its melted get the base out the freezer and spread it over the top.
6. Pop back in the freezer for about half an hour or until set. Then move it to the fridge.